Solutions Architect - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)Submit your info
Join our Talent Pool! Check out this upcoming need!!
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Solutions Architect – Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Solutions Architect – Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) you will experience an Atlanta-based eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management) focused agency specializing in utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. As a Solutions Architect – Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) you will support our Solutions team focusing on the design and delivery of technical marketing operations solutions utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally as you further expand your career in digital marketing.
What Will You Be Doing:
- Supported by our Solutions Director you will work with internal departments and external client contacts ensuring our clients technical goals are met.
- Lead client strategy sessions to gather technical requirements needed to create solutions for our clients utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform.
- Lead the design and implementation of clients’ program/project to life working within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform as well as the broader Salesforce ecosystem.
- Create and present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) architecture and integration capabilities to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new, prospective, and existing clients to address their on-going and growing technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) needs.
- Ensure team members are achieving their personal growth plans by serving as a mentor, staying current on training opportunities, and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years related technical client-facing experience, with an Email Service Provider (ESP), preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC, formally ExactTarget).
- 2+ years of experience leading clients in a strategic and/or consultative capacity.
- Should you not have a degree you have proven work experience in a relevant position.
- Hold Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and Email Specialist certifications.
- Technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud skills - design and development of Automations, Triggers, Life-cycle journeys; proficient in AMPscript development for emails and CloudPages; experience with the Marketing Cloud Connector and additional Salesforce clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc).
- Compliance - understanding of CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and CCPA compliance
- Customer Service - You love building relationships, providing value, and above all, listening - to figure out what the client needs.
- Data excites you - You have a passion for learning and understanding how data and reporting informs strategy.
- Effective Communicator - Picking up the phone or drafting an email comes easily to you as you have a passion for open communication keeping others informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. Welcomes constructive criticism for career development.
- Creative Thinker - Ability and desire to think outside the box and are always figuring out ways to exceed client expectations.
- Highly Organized Self Starter - Messy desks drive you crazy as you have fantastic organization skills.
- Time Management – Prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and effectively meeting and/or exceeding tight deadlines.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Visa sponsorship is not available.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.