We’re hiring a Training CoordinatorApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Training Coordinator.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Training Coordinator you will experience an Atlanta-based eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management) focused agency specializing in utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your passion for training combined with your training knowledge and fresh perspective will be valued and appreciated as we continue to transform the way we work.
- You will assist with designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) training strategies and programs for our clients to help meet their business/project goals.
- As the key facilitator you will work across all teams implementing and/or creating methods to improve overall agency knowledge and use of the SFMC platform Including training best practices, methodologies, and facilitation strategies.
- You will assist with creating and implementing an on-boarding plan for all new agency team members focused on the SFMC software.
- You will contribute to and build an effective training knowledge center to be used as a resource for internal team-members ensuring training content stays current aligning with system updates and requirements.
- You will stay current with new training methodologies through individual learning and formal training in order to provide recommendations for improvements and maximize the effectiveness of our training initiative.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting training programs.
- Functional knowledge and hands on experience with SFMC or a similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform preferred.
- Should you not have prior CRM experience you have a desire to learn the technical landscape of a CRM platform.
- You enjoy working with both internal and external teams to ensure overall project and training success.
- You understand time management is essential in-order to meet deadlines. You will need to balance the needs of both the client and internal teams to deliver quality work on a timeline.
- You are an excellent communicator, both oral and written; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with leadership and colleagues.
- You have a positive, team-focused, and customer-service mindset.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant business-technology and/or teaching field.
- Should you not have a degree you have proven work experience in a relevant position.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
Visa Sponsorship not available
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.