We’re hiring a Marketing CoordinatorApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Marketing Coordinator you will experience an Atlanta-based eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management) focused agency specializing in utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Guided by our Marketing team you will ensure our marketing initiatives are clearly communicated and executed.
- You will manage and maintain our agency’s marketing initiatives via our web presence, including our website, social media, blog, newsletter, and other marketing assets.
- You will research and write material to be used to execute our marketing initiatives.
- You will help shape an awards and publication strategy.
- You will identify and facilitate agency representation opportunities including conferences, events, publications, etc.
- You’ll become familiar with the target audiences Digital Additive seeks to reach and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness.
- You’ll stay on top of industry trends and media (podcasts, publications, etc.) to help position Digital Additive as a thought leader.
- You are confident in your written communication skills and your ability to efficiently research, draft, and edit clear, concise content that grabs a reader’s attention.
- You understand the nuances of what makes content work on different social media channels and the best way to grow those audiences.
- You’re comfortable working with numerous teams across the agency and don’t feel intimidated to seek out the information you need.
- You understand time management is essential in-order to meet deadlines. You will need to balance multiple competing projects and deadlines to deliver quality work.
- You work well within a team but also thrive with self-directed work time.
- You blend creative, big idea thought with detail-oriented practicality.
- You have a desire to learn as someone new to the agency digital marketing field or as a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field.
- Should you not have a degree you have proven work experience in a relevant position.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
Visa Sponsorship not available
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.