We’re hiring a Digital Marketing Account ExecutiveApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Account Executive.
Our Account Services team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Digital Marketing Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your love for all things customer service will help ensure our client’s digital campaigns, including email and SMS, are meeting expectations in a timely fashion.
- Guided by your Account Director you will focus on our client partnership -- listening closely to what the client’s goals are and making them happen. You will have knowledge of everything that is going on with your client’s program and work closely with members of your team utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You will do what it takes to gather all client digital assets (data, images, copy, etc.), and disperse to the right team-members in order for the clients’ program to be implemented successfully.
- You’ll be calling and emailing clients on a daily basis to communicate updates and ensure all of your projects are where they should be.
- You will be creating and managing both client and project documents including project briefs, project timelines, and status reports.
- You will assist with organizing and executing internal and external meetings including creating schedules and presentations.
- As an advocate for our team, you will manage client expectations on project timelines, updates, scope changes, and budgets by balancing the needs of our client and the bandwidth of the internal team in-order to ensure the project’s goals are met.
- Based on your experience working with the client you will be able to anticipate clients on-going needs and able to provide solutions to ensure they are met.
- You love building relationships, providing value, and above all, listening - to figure out what the client needs, and then communicating with the team to fulfill their needs.
- You have the ability and desire to think outside the box and are always figuring out ways to exceed client expectations.
- Messy desks drive you crazy as you have fantastic organization skills.
- You are a people-person and a great communicator in-person, by phone, and email.
- You understand time management is essential in-order to meet deadlines. You will need to balance the needs of both the client and internal teams to deliver quality work on a timeline.
- Data excites you. You have a passion for learning and understanding how data and reporting informs strategy.
- You have 2+ years experience as a client relationship manager ideally working with digital media.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.