We’re hiring a Digital Marketing Account CoordinatorApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator.
Our Account Services team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your love for all things customer service will help ensure our client’s digital campaigns, including email and SMS, are meeting expectations in a timely fashion.
- Guided by your Account Director you will focus on our client partnership -- listening closely to what the client’s goals are and making them happen. You will have knowledge of everything that is going on with your client’s program and work closely with members of your team utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You will do what it takes to gather all client digital assets (data, images, copy, etc.), and disperse to the right team-members in order for the clients’ program to be implemented successfully.
- You will use the clients digital assets gathered to create an email campaign.
- You’ll be calling and emailing clients on a daily basis to communicate updates and ensure all of your projects are where they should be.
- You will be creating and managing both client and project documents including project briefs, project timelines, and status reports.
- You will frequently be called upon to remember small details, as you will often be the one with the most up-to-the-minute access to data.
- You are great at being proactive and persistent without seeming demanding when it comes to developing a great partnership with the client.
- You have a desire to learn the technical landscape of electronic messaging and how it is created using automation.
- You have the ability and desire to think outside the box and are always figuring out ways to exceed client expectations.
- You have working knowledge of commonly used computer software and platforms such as Microsoft Office and GSuite.
- Messy desks drive you crazy as you have fantastic organization skills.
- Picking up the phone or drafting an email comes easily to you as you have a passion for open communication.
- You have a desire to learn as someone new to the agency digital marketing field or as a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field.
- Should you not have a degree you have proven work experience in a relevant position.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.