We’re hiring a Data Engineer - Marketing AnalyticsApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Data Engineer - Marketing Analytics.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for data and analytics and a desire to grow your career? As a Data Engineer - Marketing Analytics you will work with an Atlanta-based eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management) focused agency and lead data pipeline building and data wrangling, optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Guided by our Analytics Director you will help ensure we are leveraging best practices and functionality expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture.
- As a subject matter expert and trusted advisor, you will identify, design and implement internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes to support our current and future data initiatives.
- As an organizer and a leader, you will work across all teams implementing and/or creating methods to improve data reliability and quality as well as optimizing data flow and collection.
- You will assemble large, complex data sets that meet analytics and business requirements.
- You will build tools to provide actionable insight into key business performance metrics to optimize our services and create value for our clients.
- You will spearhead best practices that enable a quality product while keeping our data separated and secure through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- You have a passion for growing a team helping ensure they are achieving their personal growth plans by serving as a mentor for data and analytics best practices, staying current on training opportunities and industry trends.
- 3 years of experience as a data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field or have proven work experience in a relevant position.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and relational databases and/or AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Matillion, as well as experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- You have the ability and desire to think outside the box and are always figuring out the best way to build and optimize ‘big data’ pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- You love data and metrics and will use your experience performing root cause analysis to optimize our workflow and delivery.
- You are a people-person and a great communicator in-person, by phone, and email.
- You know how to foster relationships to develop a spirit of collaboration leading to continuous improvements across a whole team as well as on an individual basis.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.