We’re hiring a Developer, EmailApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Developer, Email.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data, and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Developer, Email you will experience an Atlanta-based eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management) focused agency specializing in utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your love for all things coding will help ensure our clients electronic messaging campaigns (email/ SMS/ landing pages) to their customers are visually appealing and bug free thus leading to an increase in customer engagement.
- Creating Assets – Using (Figma/Sketch/Photoshop/XD/Illustrator) you will take the comp from the client and slice out & save image assets taking into account responsiveness, retina display and build structure. You will use the comp to build the email with the correct fonts, colors, spacing and sizing.
- Build HTML Emails and Landing Pages – Based on the comp creative and assets, you will help determine how to best structure and build a mobile responsive email. You will contribute ideas, observations, opinions to assist with planning upcoming projects.
- QA/Testing – Your desire and passion for perfection will help ensure our client’s digital campaigns, including email, SMS, and landing pages are rendering correctly and consistently across all email clients and browsers using Litmus.
- Documentation – You will be creating and managing project documents during and after the process of building emails/SMS/landing pages and will contribute to documenting the build, location, and logic for the project.
- You have 2+ years of coding experience and general understanding of relational database concepts.
- You have been exposed to or have a desire to learn responsive HTML templates, scripting skills such as AMPscript for emails, landing pages, SMS and push notifications.
- You have been exposed to or have a desire to learn and grow utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform or similar platform such as Responsys.
- You are able to work independently as well as cross functionally with all teams.
- Messy desks drive you crazy as you have fantastic organization skills.
- Picking up the phone or drafting an email comes easily to you as you have a passion for open communication.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.