We’re hiring a Human Resources/People Operations CoordinatorApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Human Resources/People Operations Coordinator.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for helping people meet their potential, a desire to grow your career and a zeal for energetic growth? As a Human Resources/People Operations Coordinator, you will be part of an Atlanta-based eCRM agency specializing in one-to-one marketing for some of the largest brands in the country.
You will be working side by side with some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will partner with the Human Resources/People Operations Director and Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to perform a wide range of tasks ensuring people operations are running efficiently and effectively while aligning with our vision, purpose, and core values: smart, conscientious, nimble, genuine, dedicated.
- You will manage a combination of events, documents, and processes to help continue to build our employee/candidate experience during this exciting period of agency growth.
- You will play a vital role in keeping our talent acquisition process smooth, ensuring we attract, develop, engage and retain top talent by overseeing administrative responsibilities as it pertains to: career fairs, networking events, sourcing, building, and maintaining talent pool, and full cycle recruitment and hiring processes.
- You will support our People Operations Director working on projects that will directly impact our employees by providing support as it pertains to: benefits, event planning, HR compliance, employee engagement, onboarding, employee training, and wellness.
- As a people person you will strive to work together across the agency to build a great place to come to work.
- You currently reside in the Greater Atlanta Area or have plans to relocate to the Greater Atlanta area. You do not desire a fully remote position. You want to join a team that offers a hybrid, flexible, work environment based on current CDC recommendations.
- You have a desire to learn as someone new to the Human Resources/Talent Acquisition field or as a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- You are an authentic people person. You thrive on interacting with coworkers, job candidates, and guests in a genuine way.
- Messy desks drive you crazy as you have fantastic organization skills.
- Being inquisitive you know you won’t have all the answers, but you are not afraid to ask questions.
- Picking up the phone or drafting an email comes easily to you as you have a passion for open communication
- You have working knowledge of commonly used computer software and platforms such as Microsoft Office and GSuite.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values: Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated. We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.