We’re hiring a Digital Marketing Junior Solutions AnalystApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Junior Solutions Analyst.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Junior Solutions Analyst you will experience an Atlanta-based eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management) focused agency specializing in utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform.
You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your love for all things customer service will help ensure our client’s digital campaigns, including email and SMS, are leveraging the best practices and functionality to design and implement the best solution for our clients within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform (SFMC).
- Guided by our Solutions Analyst you will focus on our client partnership –analyzing our clients’ business processes through audits of their current programs.
- You will have knowledge of everything that is going on with the client’s program - listening to and gathering customer requirements, while working with our internal teams to build the best solution.
- You will work in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform to create and bring the program/project to life - building customer journeys, automating data processes, testing and updating emails to support and drive 1:1 customer communication.
- You will also participate in the implementation and migration roadmap including producing quality assurance testing plans and technical documentation.
- You will work on many customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, and listen to changing needs. Learning all the time by maintaining awareness of new marketing strategies as well as platform innovations.
- You will get to share your technical knowledge and skills of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform internally with agency-wide application trainings on different aspects of the platform fostering our on-going desire to learn and grow.
- You are great at being proactive and developing a great partnership with the client.
- You have the ability and desire to think outside the box and are always figuring out ways to exceed client expectations.
- You understand time management is essential in-order to meet deadlines. You will need to balance the needs of both the client and internal teams to deliver quality work on a timeline.
- Your passion for digital marketing has led to a strong knowledge of marketing principles including how data and reporting informs strategy.
- You have 1+ years of related technical experience, with an Email Service Provider (ESP), preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- You have 2+ years experience as a client relationship manager ideally working with digital media.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or have proven work experience in a relevant position.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.