We’re hiring a Marketing Operations Specialist (Quality Assurance)Apply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking an Operations Specialist.
Our Operations (Quality Assurance) team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As an Operations Specialist you will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your desire and passion for perfection will help ensure our client’s digital campaigns, including email and SMS, are perfect before deployment.
- Guided by the Operations Director you will focus on comprehending our client’s goals and marketing campaigns focusing on both the details and the big picture—addressing the smallest of errors that have been overlooked while respecting the overall theme and intent of the content.
- You will be creating and following internal quality assurance processes while adhering to industry best practices.
- You are motivated by challenges and will work to ensure all aspects of campaigns are met. You will test not only the look but also the function of a campaign. You will also validate all page elements such as links, videos, images, and page layouts.
- You will do what it takes to resolve any issues found during the testing phase working side by side all teams to maintain our client’s brand quality standards.
- You will gather data and learn how data is used in marketing campaigns to deliver on our one-to-one customer promise. You’ll learn about data segmentation and how this segmentation drives the one-to-one customer conversation.
- Once a campaign is fully tested and approved you will be accountable for scheduling the campaign for deployment utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You are great at being proactive and persistent without seeming demanding when it comes to developing a great partnership across all teams and with the client.
- Being inquisitive you know you won’t have all the answers, but you are not afraid to ask questions.
- Data excites you. You are drawn to grasp who opened, who clicked, and most importantly theorize why users engaged to gain insight into the target audience. All while striving to increase our client’s ability to predict their customers behavior.
- Messy desks drive you crazy as you have fantastic organization skills.
- Picking up the phone or drafting an email comes easily to you as you have a passion for open communication.
- You have working knowledge of commonly used computer software and platforms such as Microsoft Office and GSuite.
- You have a desire to learn as someone new to the agency digital marketing field or as a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field.
- Should you not have a degree you have proven work experience in a relevant position.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.