We’re hiring a Senior Agile Marketing LeadApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Senior Agile Marketing Lead.
Our Agile team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Senior Agile Marketing Lead, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- As a subject matter expert and trusted advisor applying Agile Principles, you will work with internal teams and individuals to execute projects successfully utilizing SalesForce Marketing Cloud to meet the client’s goals.
- As an organizer and a leader, you will work across all teams planning, guiding, facilitating, and developing practices around the agile mindset in order to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Your love and experience for collecting and sharing data and metrics will be used to optimize our workflow and delivery.
- You will need to recognize when coaching and training is needed amongst our team members vs. directing and leading.
- You love problem solving and helping a team as well as individuals address and alleviate impediments when they arise.
- You will continuously encourage collaboration and trust among everyone at Digital Additive.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and working in an agile environment outside of software development - preferably within a digital marketing department or agency.
- You are a people-person and a great communicator in-person, by phone, and email.
- You know how to foster relationships in order to develop a spirit of collaboration leading to continuous improvements across a whole team as well as on an individual basis.
- You have the perseverance to remain polite, friendly, and compassionate with co-workers while providing guidance, and value in order to assist them with efficiently and successfully meeting their client expectations.
- You are skilled at being able to build connections between Digital Additive’s overall business objectives and the day-to-day work items translating information into actions.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.