We’re hiring a Senior Developer, EmailApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Senior Developer, Email.
Our Development team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Senior Developer, Email you will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your love for all things coding will help ensure our clients electronic messaging campaigns (email and SMS) to their customers are visually appealing and bug free thus leading to an increase in customer engagement.
- Build HTML Emails and Landing Pages – Based on the comp creative and assets, you will determine how to best structure and build a mobile responsive email. Using your expertise, you will also contribute ideas, observations and opinions when creating templates or helping plan upcoming projects.
- Project Management - You will work alongside all of our teams to assist in project management using the Agile methodology.
- Coding Review - As subject matter expert and trusted advisor you will ensure our team is delivering quality, bug-free code by performing code reviews and merge requests for our clients’ technical marketing needs.
- Mentor - You have a passion for growing a team helping ensure they are achieving their personal growth plans by serving as a mentor for coding best practices, staying current on training opportunities and industry trends.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical developer building and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Advanced level of knowledge using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform or similar platform such as Responsys.
- Experience coding responsive HTML templates, plus strong scripting skills such as AMPscript for emails, landing pages, SMS and push notifications.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people have the opportunity to do their best work.