We’re hiring a Digital Marketing Senior Account ExecutiveApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Senior Account Executive.
Our Account Services team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As a Digital Marketing Senior Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Your love for all things customer service will help ensure our clients digital campaigns, including email and SMS, are meeting expectations in a timely fashion.
- As a subject matter expert and trusted advisor, you will focus on our partnership with the client including listening closely to what the client’s goals and expectations are thus creating effective strategies to successfully execute their program.
- Utilizing SalesForce Marketing Cloud, you will work with internal teams to execute programs serving as an expert resource to them by overseeing each stage in order to successfully meet the client’s goals.
- You will help create budgets and ensure programs are executed within that budget.
- You are the organizer and executer of many meetings. You will create schedules and presentations for internal as well as external client meetings.
- As an advocate for our team, you will manage client expectations on project timelines, updates, scope changes, and budgets by balancing the needs of our client and the bandwidth of the internal team in-order to ensure the project’s goals are met.
- Based on your experience working with the client you will identify new project opportunities in-order to retain and grow their digital marketing initiatives.
- You have a passion for growing a team helping ensure they are achieving their personal growth plans by serving as a mentor, staying current on training opportunities and industry trends.
- You are a people-person and a great communicator in-person, by phone, and email.
- You love building relationships, providing value, and above all, listening - to figure out what the client needs, and then communicating with the team to fulfill their needs.
- You have the perseverance to remain polite and friendly through long hours and with passionate clients.
- You understand time management is essential in-order to meet deadlines. You will need to balance the needs of both the client and internal teams to deliver quality work on a timeline.
- Your passion for digital marketing has led to a strong knowledge of marketing principles including how data and reporting informs strategy.
- You have 5+ years experience as a client relationship manager ideally working with digital media.
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.