InternSubmit your info
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
As an Intern you will experience what email marketing is in a way you can’t in a classroom setting. You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry.
What’s in it for you?
During our 10-week program You won’t be running errands, making coffee or copies you will be working with real clients on real projects. Guided by a mentor we will make sure you have been exposed to each of our departments while interacting with all of our employees. You will produce a real project you can proudly include on your resume and/or in your portfolio.
Be ready to enjoy working in the city of Atlanta. Experience our open office culture. Enjoy free snacks and drinks all while working with industry leaders.
Who Are We Looking For?
A student with great people skills and a real strong attention to detail. Someone that is eager to learn what email marketing is all about. An enthusiastic, passionate learner who loves collaborating and having fun.
What you will learn:
Email done right
- Must currently be enrolled in school as a junior or senior or a recent grad, preferably in a Digital Marketing/Communications related major
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Available a minimum 20 hours per week
- Ability to work in our offices located in Atlanta, Georgia
- A genuine desire to learn about digital/email marketing
- A proactive, positive attitude, and an ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Sharp attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Dates - Each school semester
- All Internships are paid
- Travel/housing expenses are not provided