Developer, EmailSubmit your info
Digital Additive is looking for a Developer, Email with a passion for digital marketing to join our team. Developers work side by side in an Agile workflow with the account service and operations teams to ensure that the highest quality customer based emails are built to exceed client expectations every day.
In this role, you will be asked to build dynamic, data-driven emails that are responsive, render across email clients, and meet design expectations. The ideal developer has experience building emails and landing pages, is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, small team, Agile environment, prefers teamwork and collaboration, and possesses excellent personal time management skills.
- Build emails and landing pages using HTML/CSS/Media Queries from layered artwork
- Set up basic infrastructure in Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Data Extensions, Queries, Triggered Send Definitions, Microsites
- Knowledge of common email-rendering bugs and workarounds with experience testing and troubleshooting across multiple browsers, email clients and devices (with Litmus or similar QA program) to ensure consistent renderings
- Subject matter expert for Email Development best practices and proper coding techniques
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team oriented with a passion for collaboration
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience building emails and landing pages
- 2+ years of experience programming within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar platform such as Responsys, Silverpop, Adobe Campaign,
- Strong, standards-based HTML and CSS skills
- Use of media queries and responsive coding
- Experience with Git
- Proficient in Photoshop
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “work/life balance” because it really isn’t an either/or piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.