We’re hiring a People Operations DirectorApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking a People Operations Director.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrate the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for helping people meet their potential, a desire to grow your career and a zeal for energetic growth? As our People Operations Director, you will be part of an Atlanta-based eCRM agency specializing in one-to-one marketing for some of the largest brands in the country.
You will be working side by side with some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What You Will Be Doing
- You currently reside in the Greater Atlanta Area or have plans to relocate to the Greater Atlanta area. You do not desire a fully remote position. You want to join a team that offers a hybrid, flexible, work environment based on current CDC recommendations.
- As the leader of our People Operations team you will report directly to the President of the agency shaping, defining, and ensuring all aspects of People Operations are efficient and effective aligning with our vision, purpose, and core values: smart, conscientious, nimble, genuine, dedicated.
- As a subject matter expert, you will stay well versed in regulatory and legal requirements to provide guidance and lead strategy.
- You will perform day-to-day people operational duties required to keep us running efficiently and effectively as it relates to: compensation, benefits, on-boarding, employee engagement, employee relations, manager training, company policies, and HR compliance.
- You are passionate about helping people learn and grow as you will be committed to ensuring all employees are achieving their personal/professional growth plans by driving training initiatives and staying current on training opportunities and industry trends.
- As a trusted advisor you will be a resource for all employees fostering strong cross-functional relationships.
- You will have the opportunity to blend ingenuity and innovation to cultivate an environment of learning, support, and authentic conversations with the intention of helping the agency and individuals grow.
- You will provide day-to-day leadership to our People Operations team including our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and People Operations Coordinator.
- You have 10+ years of People Operations or HR generalist experience with a focus on execution, managing a team and/or scaling an organization with a high standard of excellence.
- You have 3+ years managing, growing, and developing a team as a proven leader with a strategic mindset.
- You have prior experience working for a marketing agency or you are open to learning the basics of all things digital marketing and using that knowledge to make strategic recommendations.
- You love building relationships, providing value, and above all, listening - to figure out what employees need, and then assisting with fulfilling those needs.
- You have the ability and desire to think outside the box and are always figuring out ways to exceed expectations.
- You are a people-person and a great communicator in-person, by phone, and email.
- Messy desks drive you crazy as you have fantastic organization skills.
- Your passion for Human Resources has led to a strong knowledge of HR principles.
- You are great at being proactive when it comes to developing partnerships.
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You reside in the Greater Atlanta area or have plans to relocate to the area
At Digital Additive, our employees’ health and financial wellbeing along with personal and career growth are top priority. Our benefits package reflects our core values: Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated. We expect the best from our team, and we strive to give the best back to our talented team members.
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.