We’re hiring an InternApply now
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta — and we’re growing! Our team is currently seeking an Intern.
Our team strives to exemplify Digital Additive’s commitment to one-to-one communications and demonstrates the care and value we place on the work we do. We are a trusted strategic partner to our clients – helping them turn their brand, data and technology investments into actionable marketing projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
Do you have a passion for customer messaging, “done right,” and a desire to grow your career? As an Intern you will experience an Atlanta-based eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management)
focused agency in a way you can’t in a classroom setting. You will get to be side by side some of the most talented, dedicated, and fun digital marketers in the industry. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing
- During our 8-week program you will be working with real clients on real projects.
- Guided by mentors you will be exposed to all areas of the agency while working along side with all of our employees.
- You will produce real projects you can proudly include on your resume and/or in your portfolio by assisting our team in providing real solutions to our clients on their key business objectives.
- You will attend daily meetings and have the opportunity to shadow as well as work directly with Digital Additive team members.
- You will work autonomously as well as together with another intern.
- Currently enrolled in school as a junior or senior or a recent grad, preferably in a Digital Marketing/Communications related major.
- You are available a minimum 20 hours per week.
- You are able to work virtually as well as in our offices located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Passion for learning about digital/email marketing
- You have proficiency in Microsoft computer skills (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- You must be eligible to work in the United States.
You should know
- Dates TBD - Next 8-week cohort will begin Summer 2022
- All Internships are paid
- Travel/housing expenses are not provided
At Digital Additive, we understand the value of genuine communication. That’s why we are committed to creating a space where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.