Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Solutions Architect, Email Marketing Operations
The Solution Architect is a strategic advisor for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and serves as a Salesforce product and platform expert. The Operations Solution Architect leads the design and delivery of technical solutions within an Agile framework for Digital Additive’s internal teams and clients.
- Contribute to a program’s vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies
- Assist in the technical scope for projects and business objectives
- Present high-level overviews of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Scope with clients and internal teams to plan out customer journeys and identify requirements for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- Implement and upgrade Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Connector to Marketing Cloud
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single client engagement
- Troubleshoot integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud APIs and implementation of other Marketing Cloud and Salesforce developer products.
- Technical advisor for evaluation and testing of integrations utilized by Digital Additive
- Technical advisor and mentor to Operations team
- Collaborate with Operations Manager on Salesforce product offerings and third party integrations
- Collaborate with Operations Director on implementation of third party programs
Required Technical Skills
- Solid understanding of Marketing Cloud email platform functionality
- Standards-based HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- CAN-SPAM and CASL
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, etc.)
Bonus Technical Skills
- Knowledge and experience of XML
- Prior experience with integrating external APIs
- Knowledge and experience with PHP
- Knowledge and experience with other Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Commerce Clouds, etc.)
Required Experience & Personal Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience working with clients in a strategic or consultative capacity
- 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
At Digital Additive we provide:
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home and adjustable start and end times to better suit schedules
- 20 Days Paid Time Off Policy, plus 9 paid Holidays
- Health Insurance plans with Humana Healthcare – including plan offerings where the employee is 100% covered by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available, voluntary
- Life Insurance, $20,000 term
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with programs that allow you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Development Training for Advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org.