Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Solutions Architect, Email Marketing Operations
The Solution Architect is a strategic advisor for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and serves as a Salesforce product and platform expert. The Operations Solution Architect leads the design and delivery of technical solutions within an Agile framework for Digital Additive’s internal teams and clients.
- Contribute to a program’s vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies
- Assist in the technical scope for projects and business objectives
- Present high-level overviews of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Scope with clients and internal teams to plan out customer journeys and identify requirements for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- Implement and upgrade Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Connector to Marketing Cloud
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single client engagement
- Troubleshoot integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud APIs and implementation of other Marketing Cloud and Salesforce developer products.
- Technical advisor for evaluation and testing of integrations utilized by Digital Additive
- Technical advisor and mentor to Operations team
- Collaborate with Operations Manager on Salesforce product offerings and third party integrations
- Collaborate with Operations Director on implementation of third party programs
Required Technical Skills
- Solid understanding of Marketing Cloud email platform functionality
- Standards-based HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- CAN-SPAM and CASL
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, etc.)
Bonus Technical Skills
- Knowledge and experience of XML
- Prior experience with integrating external APIs
- Knowledge and experience with PHP
- Knowledge and experience with other Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Commerce Clouds, etc.)
Required Experience & Personal Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience working with clients in a strategic or consultative capacity
- 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best, and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sport leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “worklife balance” because it really isn’t an eitheror piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to email@example.com.