Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
The operations specialist is responsible for the deployment of email campaigns and microsites on behalf of Digital Additive’s clients. This includes focus on subscriber segmentation, quality assurance reviews, executing test sends, preparing the final subscriber list and scheduling the deployment. Operations specialists work side by side in an Agile workflow with the account service and development teams to ensure that the highest quality customer based emails are deployed on time and exceed client expectations every day. This position provides a wonderful industry entry point as part of the operations team.
- Collaborate with members of the Operations team to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of clients by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling, and email sending
- Manage subscriber data, import and segment using a combination of Marketing Cloud tools and database queries
- Communicate with the client; related to email revisions and other production topics
- Schedule deployments in the Marketing Cloud application and provide completion communication to the client
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of email and microsite deployments
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Develop robust campaign documentation, including customer specific work instructions
- Troubleshoot failed automation and work with clients for resolution
- Create automated workflows that are monitored on an ongoing basis
- Manage reoccurring automations and resolve errors
- Keep up to date with email trends and identify opportunities for client improvements
- Become an expert on primary functionality of our email software provider(s)
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Represent Digital Additive at local and national industry events
- College degree required, BA/BS in marketing or related field preferred
- Passionate interest in data-driven one-to-one digital marketing: email, social, display retargeting, etc
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to communicate with multiple clients as well as internal technical, creative, and marketing staff.
- Sharp attention to detail
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Enviable project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, requirements and deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements
- Quick learner with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Preference if experience includes executing email, digital and/or direct response campaigns
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best, and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sport leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “worklife balance” because it really isn’t an eitheror piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to email@example.com.