Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Email Production Success Manager
Digital Additive is looking for a manager to lead the email marketing operations team to ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of our clients’ email campaigns. This role is focused on improving email production processes and efficiencies in an Agile workflow.
- Provide day to day leadership, support, and training for the marketing operations team
- Create knowledge base materials for operational efficiency with a focus on empowering and enabling operations team member development
- Provide guidance, and work in collaboration with, direct reports on career development to achieve individual and agency success
- Understand key performance metrics, how they impact overall success, and coach employees for improved metric attainment (including client success, certifications, etc.)
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance and support to departments throughout the agency including Operations, Account Service, and Developers
- Evaluate new technologies, applications, and integrations
- Lead ongoing training sessions to educate agency on latest product offerings, tools and processes
- Interview and hire operations team members as needed
Required Technical Skills
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) email platform functionality
- Standards-based HTML
- CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR compliance
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, etc.)
Bonus Technical Skills
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Knowledge and experience of XML
Required Experience & Personal Skills
- Experience managing a team
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience in email QA and deployment
- 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience, including platform implementations and integrations, and customer journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- A desire to lead and develop a team in email marketing operations with a focus on implementation and training
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with development resources, clients, and executive teams
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Deadline oriented
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best, and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sport leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “worklife balance” because it really isn’t an eitheror piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org.