Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Digital Additive is seeking an Account Executive to join our team as a client relationship leader. The account executive offers experienced email marketing strategy to clients while working collaboratively with internal teams in an Agile framework to exceed client expectations.
Account Executive Responsibilities - Account Management
- Establish and maintain positive client relationship with 2-3 key agency clients
- Ensure agency output meets agreed-upon client strategies and deliverables
- Work closely with clients to manage project deliverables, including project requirement identification, asset collection and timeline management
- Actively lead or participate in regular update meetings, ongoing communication, etc. – both internal and client/external
- Responsible for creating and publishing meeting notes (internal and client facing)
- Actively collaborate within highly skilled internal client delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations
- Build strong rapport with internal support teams
- Estimate effort and cost for client approval
- Assist in generating invoices on schedule
- Represent Digital Additive at local and national industry events
Account Executive Responsibilities - Business Analyst and Project Management
- Work closely with Account Lead/Director in project planning and identification
- Manage project scope, proactively preventing project scope creep
- Proactively anticipate client needs and provide solutions based on business knowledge
- Translate client/business requests into tangible manageable projects
- Provide technical recommendations and keep up with industry trends
- Lead test case development and guides user acceptance testing/QA
- Collaborate with client and internal teams on project analysis and data planning
- Obtain timely input and approval for agency deliverables
- Ensure client goals are met – and exceeded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Passion for email and digital marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, requirements and deadlines
- Experience working in a high-volume environment with proven ability to prioritize projects
- Sharp attention to detail
- Project management and organizational skills
- 2+ years of related industry experience, preferably interactive, agency or direct marketing
- College degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best, and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sport leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “worklife balance” because it really isn’t an eitheror piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to email@example.com.