Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
The account director leads email strategy, builds and maintains strong client relationships, and provides day-to-day leadership to the account services team. The account director is the senior point of contact for the management of client relationships and reports to the President.
Responsibilities - Relationship Leader, Client and Internal
- Owns client relationship with a key agency client (large account) and some smaller clients
- Builds strong rapport with clients at all levels of the organization and develops long-term relationships
- Actively lead and contribute in regular update meetings and ongoing communication - both internal and client/external
- Actively collaborate within highly skilled internal client delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations
- Proactively identifies client risks or opportunities and leads internal teams to effectively respond to these client needs
- Coordinate resource management on matters concerning all projects
- Responsible for overseeing internal team execution of day-to-day operations
- Act as a key resource for direct reports – providing expertise, guidance and training opportunities
- Actively researches client business
- Hands-on knowledge of client campaign performance
- Provide leadership, support, and training for account services team
- Represent Digital Additive at local and national industry events
Responsibilities - Relationship Leader, Client and Internal
- Identify strategic opportunities throughout the year that translate into the execution of client business goals
- Create proposals and presentations that support strategic initiatives, from scratch
- Actively contribute to client strategy throughout the year
- Demonstrate initiative in taking on new projects, problems and learning opportunities
- Lead and enhance annual and quarterly planning sessions, internal and with client
- Actively find solutions to issues that arise – and proactively identify root causes and long-term solutions
- Perform data analysis with a focus on answering business questions and ͞telling a story
- Report ongoing metrics and monitor KPIs for client programs
- Manage account P&L
- Drive agency business growth with a focus on value-add services that drive client’s business and goals
- Responsible for client billing and support team in generating invoices on schedule
- Passion for email and digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Enjoys being involved and contributing to solutions – not satisfied as a bystander
- Exceptional judgment as it relates to crisis management, relationship-building and communications
- The ability to design and execute powerful presentations
- Proven leadership and experience developing a talented team
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Enviable project management and organizational skills
- 5+ years of related industry experience, preferably interactive, agency or direct marketing
- 2+ years director-level experience, including relationship management, strategy development and business case/proposal creation
- College degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best, and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sport leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “worklife balance” because it really isn’t an eitheror piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org.