Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Digital Additive is looking for an Account Coordinator with a passion for digital marketing to join our team. In this supporting role, you will be collaborating with clients and internal departments to deliver high-quality email projects within an Agile framework. This position provides a wonderful industry entry point as part of the Account Services team.
- Supports account management team in developing strong client relationships
- Manages client work requests and day-to-day campaign implementation
- Collects client requirements and assets for project execution
- Ensures agency output meets agreed-upon client strategies and deliverables
- Work with internal teams to estimate work effort
- Actively participate in weekly client meetings, internal standups, and ongoing communication, etc. – both internal and client/external
- Collaborate with highly skilled client delivery teams to exceed client expectations and goals
- Builds strong rapport with clients and internal teams
- Represent Digital Additive at local and national industry events
- Monitor and ensure campaign tracking/performance are above benchmarks through weekly reporting
- Obtains timely input and approval of agency deliverables
- Helps agency keep ahead of client needs, proactively anticipating needs based on business knowledge
- Organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 0-2 years work experience preferred
- College degree required
- Exhibits creative thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for email and digital marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requirements under tight deadlines
- Experience working in a high-volume environment with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Sharp attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Enviable project management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge of email marketing platforms is a plus.
At Digital Additive, we provide:
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home and adjustable start and end times to better suit schedules
- 20 days Paid Time Off, plus 10 paid Holidays
- Health Insurance plans with Humana Healthcare – including plan offerings where the employee is 100% covered by Digital Additive
- Short Term and Long-Term disability
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available, voluntary
- Life Insurance, $20,000 term
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with programs that allow you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org.