Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Do you have a passion for recruitment and a knack for connecting people to their perfect career? Good news! Digital Additive is seeking a recruiting coordinator to join our growing team! As a recruiting coordinator you will partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, maintain creative and effective sourcing strategy, and coordinate all steps within the recruitment process. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in full cycle recruitment.
- Resourceful, creative, and effective candidate sourcing
- Full cycle recruitment - including all administrative recruitment tasks
- Maintenance of recruitment marketing plan and budget
- Assistance in creating job descriptions
- Participation in career fairs and networking events
- Building positive rapport with candidates and industry professionals
- Maintaining industry knowledge through educational opportunities, personal networks, and participation in professional organizations
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least one year of work experience in full cycle recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop strong relationships with internal team members and applicants
- Strong organizational skills and sharp attention to detail
- Creative resolution seeking, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Results driven with the ability to stay nimble in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of local, State and Federal Employment law
* Some travel required
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best, and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sport leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “worklife balance” because it really isn’t an eitheror piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year