Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Marketing Office Assistant
Digital Additive is looking for a marketing office assistant to keep our office running smoothly. This person is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and CEO as well as supporting the day to day office operations.
- Administrative and personal assistant support to the President and CEO
- Schedule travel, appointments, and meetings
- Conference research, registration and coordination of attendees
- Creating presentation decks, proposal content collection, and proofreading
- New business prospect research as well as maintaining Salesforce
- Coordinating new employee onboarding supplies and systems set up
- Coordinating general office upkeep and facilities maintenance support
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and snacks
- Positive attitude, dependable, and flexible
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, think creatively, solve problems, and take initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Gmail, and Google Calendar
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize requirements and deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented
- Interest in email and digital marketing
- College degree required
- At least one year of experience as an executive assistant strongly desired
- Salesforce experience strongly desired
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best, and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sport leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “worklife balance” because it really isn’t an eitheror piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year
Send cover letters, resumés, and requests for more information to email@example.com.